I have not written a blog entry in a while because I now focus my efforts on my newsletter. If you haven’t subscribed to that, you can do so at http://www.gettingrealwithhilary.com.
I am writing today since it’s the middle of the week and I find myself in a terrible, whiny bitchy mood.
My new thing is to allow myself to be however I am. But it still seems wrong. After all:
- things could be worse
- I should be grateful to have the life I had
- I am healthy
- I am alive
- I have a wonderful family
- blah, blah, blah
So why am I in a bad mood? OK, here goes:
- I hurt my back and it’s uncomfortable
- It’s really hot out and I’m sweating even inside in the air conditioner
- I had an appointment with my book angel and she wasn’t available at that time, didn’t let me know, said she’d be available in an hour, and that was 2 hours ago. I AM ANNOYED!
- I looked in the mirror and I look disgusting (not a new thing)
- I was at my 45th high school reunion and there was a cute guy that acted like he liked me for about an hour and then disappeared – Friday and Saturday nights – WTF?
- I was so happy for those hours – now I feel like the world sucks again
- I know I am on the left side of life – that’s what I am writing my second book about
- But my techniques are not working – I am STILL ON THE LEFT!!
- I just took vitamin B and it’s not working!!
- OK, technique #503 – just be 1000 times more miserable – I forgot that one
- OK – thanks, I’ll do that one. I’m going to go curl up in a ball and whine.
Oh, the book angel is ready. Gotta go. Thanks for listening.