Yes, the confused victim was me. It took me 3 tries on the video to get to the bottom of it. Wow!! Getting into dialogue is brutal, but effective.
I won’t give it away but these are my 6 steps:
- Get into dialogue
- What are you being right about?
- Are you willing to not be right?
- Can you forgive?
- If not, what are you choosing to suffer over?
- What can you see now?
What I got to was:
- Don’t tell me to believe in myself
I’ll do it when I’m gosh darn ready.
- it’s easier to pick a fight than to GET REAL sometimes when the getting real is painful and sad
That’s all she wrote, folks. It’s in the video.
Have a great day.
Thanks for listening.
PS If these blogs and videos are making a difference and you think I SHOULD believe in myself, please let me know. I’m having one of those days and it would make a difference for me.