Above is my very first podcast. I recorded it and then it was produced by some other people. I’m not wild about how it looks, but I listened to it and was blown away by our conversation.
John Stack, my guest, has an amazing, riveting story. Grab your tissues and take a listen.
That being said, I am excited and nervous about podcasting. It’s new so:
- I don’t know how
- I want it to be great without having to be bad
- I don’t know how much money I have to invest in order to get it back
- Producing more will cost money if I want them to be good
- I am in the inquiry and don’t have to know the right answer yet
- I love having conversations with people that make a difference
OK, that’s all for now. Time to get back to/start working and it’s 3:08 PM in the afternoon. Oh well, a girl’s gotta do what a girl’s gotta do. (I actually have done ‘some’ work so don’t tell anyone I haven’t done ANY – they are already accusing me of having other things I am working on – OOPS!)
Thanks for listening. Let me know what you think of the podcast. It’s about awareness and this is a topic that is the difference between life and death. Seriously.