I was definitely stuck. And frustrated and mad.
I thought my course was going to have generated enough income to cover my investment in the year since we started, and as of last week, it HAD NOT.
I was pissed.
And was told I had a negative attitude which got me even madder.
I wrote about this last week. Instead of calling myself stupid, I decided I would replace stupid with “smart, courageous and brave.”
Since that day the world has opened up. Instead of putting out energy for being right about how stupid I am, I started putting out a vibrant energy of creativity and freedom.
Here are the miracles:
- my paper and workshop were accepted for the conference for global transformation
- I am speaking at a conference on the Gift of Healing next week
- I am writing an article for a company that has 19,000 subscribers to their newsletter
- I am being interviewed for 2 podcasts
I can barely keep up with it all. It is very exciting.
In looking at the steps that created my freedom, I see the following:
- Uncover – I had to first uncover what had me be stuck – until I saw I was calling myself stupid and being right about it, nothing was going to change
- Forgiveness – I had to forgive myself for doing that – I had to accept myself exactly how I am and stop making myself and the situation wrong in order to move forward
- Create a new context – I decided to call myself, smart, courageous and brave for taking on the course, my commitment for the world, podcasting, YouTube, instagram, etc. “Most people would not be doing this,” I was told. “You are courageous.” That put me in a new energy and vibration
I think there are other factors, as well, but these are the ones I’m looking at right now.
Anything you see? I am open for suggestions. These will become the pillars for my podcast:
Podcast Name (right now): “Get Real and Get Free.”
Mission Statement: All people are free to create lives they love
Problem: People get stuck in their thoughts, paradigms, and contexts
Solutions: Uncover, Forgive, and Create a New Context
That’s it for now. Let me know what you think and if I’m missing something.
Thanks for listening.
PS I almost called the podcast: From the Loser Left to the Light Right but decided that was a little too negative. I was in a bad mood when I thought that one up!! Can you tell?