I discuss this on my video.
It’s long and rambling but I certainly had fun doing it.
Is it time to drink yet? It’s almost 5:00. I’m not even pretending not to enjoy a couple of pops each night. Since there is no weight watchers, I’m not getting weighed.
I am tracking carefully, though, so don’t worry.
I actually feel like I am doing great in the eating department and that is just not normal for me. Usually I’m freaking out expecting weight gains. I guess because there’s no meetings, I can relaz. Scary but true.
For me to feel like I’m doing ok is truly not normal. I mean, enjoying myself. For instance:
- I am starting to enjoy being home and not working
- I love not having to plan out my work outfit the day before
- I love that I am here by myself listening to the waves and looking at the water
- I love that I don’t have to go out prospecting or make calls to sell people
- I love being here alone
The only drawback:
- not making sales so no money – OOPSIE!!!
- I guess I don’t have a choice right now so I will enjoy it anyway
Here’s the video. A little long, but what have you got to do anyway? (Giggle)