OK, our seminar last night was about where we lie.
When I’m lying, or not saying what’s really there, I am shut down, mute, pleasant and people pleasing and life is not fun.
This video is about three things:
- speaking up to the guy
- narcissistic vs using myself as the guinea pig (oops I forgot this in version 3 – next time)
- who’s right about the corona virus
- video was too long. I will have to try later. I certainly learned alot by recording it.
Third video: I recorded just the highlights. What I learned was why I wasn’t in action on my project.
- I had decided I was an ass hole for thinking I could have what I want
- My 2 year old conversation is that I’m right about that I can’t have what I want
So therefore, if I think I CAN have what I want, I’m an ass hole for thinking it.
It’s a circular mind fuck where I am guaranteed to suffer.
Having distinguished that, I can now get back into action. This was very valuable for me to distinguish. YAY!!
It’s taken a few weeks but that’s ok. My seminar helped me last night to distinguish my recurring upset. It’s pretty much always some version of I can’t have what I want. That is very powerful to see.
When things aren’t the way I want them to be, it’s an automatic upset. This helps me see that and regain my power, freedom and happiness. What a huge victory over the left side of left.
Have a great day!! Thanks for listening.
Here is take #3.