Enjoying today. Great idea. Wish I was doing it.
Trusting the universe and my instincts? That would also be a no.
Obsessing and worrying and thinking there is something wrong with my lazy, fat ass? That would be a yes. Why am I doing that?
Good question. I’ll tell you why:
- I said I would write an article today for my book and I didn’t find a place to do it so I FAILED. That makes me a lazy, fat ugly loser.
- I didn’t speak up on my date last night when I wanted to leave – that makes me a pleasant, people pleasing chicken shit mute who will never get what I want
- I didn’t go see my mother today – that makes me a bad, horrible, shameful daughter
- My place is a mess – that makes me a terrible, lazy slob.
- I cleaned my boots with BBQ cleaner instead of shoe spray (I tell the story on the video) – that makes me a stupid, ignorant ho.
- I was up on the scale last week – that makes me a fat, hopeless, pathetic loser with no future
- (This is kind of fun – what else?)
- I finished my taxes but I don’t know how much I will owe – that makes me someone who will never have her savings grow ever again
- I have a guy that I totally adore who is not quite available yet – that makes me a stupid, pathetic, fantasy-ridden, romantic who will never have what she wants
OK, I think I’m done. I can see that none of these things actually mean what I said. I was exaggerating on purpose and didn’t do it to manifest it. I did it to CLEAR OUT my negativity. OK? So don’t go on that high horse about watch what you say. I’m PLAYING!!!!!
OK, but since I do want to manifest something great – here goes:
- I am a bestselling author
- I appear on the Oprah show
- I have my own show where I interview people and have them see their own greatness
- I work with an amazing partner
- I have an amazing fabulous wonderful relationship with a man I truly love and adore
- I am at my maintenance weight naturally and wonderfully
- I am healthy and strong
- My family is vital, fulfilled, happy and thriving
- I live in a full time beautiful home on the water with my wonderful man
- My retirement is fully funded and my income grows effortlessly and exponentially
OK, I feel a little more positive now. That stuff sounds WAY MORE FUN !!
Thank you for listening. Have a great night.